Contributors: Shawna Gandy, Rachel Thomas, Jennifer Mundy
Many places of worship in Portland welcome visitors to worship, times of reflection, or fellowship. The following is a brief list of some local places you might want to check out.
Please note: This list is not all inclusive. If you would like to see your place of worship or another faith represented, please comment and let us know!
- Grace Memorial, 1535 NE 17th Avenue
- St. Philip the Deacon, 120 NE Knott Street
- St. Michael and All Angels, 1704 NE 43rd Avenue (services include Misa en español)
- Trinity Cathedral, 147 NW 19th Avenue
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- Congregation Beth Israel
- Muslim Community Center, holds Friday prayer at the Matt Dishman Community Center
- Holy Rosary, occasional services following the Dominican Rite in Latin.
- Heart of Wisdom Zen Buddhism Center, 6401 NE 10th Ave, Portland OR
- Dharma Rain Zen Center, 8500 NE Siskiyou St, Portland OR
- Zen Center of Portland, 2520 NW Upshur Street, Portland OR
- The Grotto, “A place of solitude, peace, and prayer” (Catholic)